Hot soups, sandwiches, salads and snacks
The Rim Village Café features “Grab and Go” items including hot soups, sandwiches, salads and snacks. This 1,500-square-foot café has a seating capacity of 36 inside and 48 on an adjoining patio. The 2,200-square-foot retail area features a hiking theme with aisles resembling a hiking trail that weaves its way through the shop. The trail is made of various tiles including some that look like local rock.
A snow tunnel through the basement of the building to the parking lot makes an easy access for winter visitors. The building is located one block north of the Crater Lake Lodge.
2017 Hours of Operation (subject to change)
- January to early March: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Early March to mid-May: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Mid-May to mid-June: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Mid-June to early September: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Early September to early October: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Early October to early November: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Early November to end of December: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- (Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas)