Directions to Crater Lake Lodges
Crater Lake National Park is located in Southern Oregon on the crest of the Cascade Mountain Range. It is 100 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, 110 miles from the California border on I-5, and halfway between Bend to the north and Klamath Falls to the south on Highway 97.
From the Southeast
- Take Highway 97 north to Highway 62, just north of Klamath Falls at Chiloquin.
- Follow Highway 62 to the Annie Springs Entrance Station.
From Central Oregon
- Take Highway 138 West or Highway 97 south (the Diamond Lake cutoff) to the North Park Entrance (late June through October) or to Highway 62 (October through late June).
- From Roseburg, take Highway 138 East to the North Park Entrance (late June through October) or to Highway 62 (October through late June).
- From Medford, take Highway 62 to the Annie Springs Entrance Station.
The interactive map below allows you to enter your starting address and find directions to Crater Lake National Park. You can zoom in or out, or pan left, right or up and down using the arrow keys below. In addition, you can view a satellite version of the area by clicking on the SAT button below.