Make a Reservation
Inside the U.S.
Outside the U.S.
Crater Lake National Park is home to two picturesque islands, a dormant volcano and the cleanest large body of water in the world—and we invite you to experience it all!
From family vacations to business functions, let us help plan a memorable stay in Crater Lake National Park. See below for important information when making reservations at Crater Lake Lodge, The Cabins at Mazama Village or the Mazama Village Campgrounds.
Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out is 11:00am
Online Payment Methods
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB and Diners Club.
How To Make A Reservation
You can easily check availability and make a reservation online. You may also call toll free 1-888-774-2728 Inside the U.S., or 1-303-297-2757 Outside the U.S.
Reservations Hours Of Operation
Open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (MST), daily. We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Group reservations (10 or more rooms) can be made by contacting Group Sales at 541-594-2255 ext. 3100.
Our rates require approval by the National Park Service, so you can always be assured of an excellent value. Your deposit guarantees the first night’s room rate. Any increases to the room rate after your reservation is confirmed will apply to all additional room nights. Any modifications to your reservation(s) may result in the entire stay being subject to the new applicable rate.
- Unless otherwise noted, the rates apply per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
- Additional Adults (13 and older) are $25 per person, per night at Crater Lake Lodge and $10 per person, per night at Mazama Village Cabins.
- Additional Adults (18 and older) are $3.50 per person, per night at Mazama Campground.
- Rates do not include 9% room tax.
- Taxes and surcharges are subject to change. All room rates are subject to applicable taxes and/or surcharges.
- Rates are stated in US dollars.
- There is no charge for rollaway beds at the Lodge.
- National Park entrance fee to be collected at the Park entrance gate. Refer to www.nps.gov/crla for fee information.
We are currently accepting reservations for stays up to 13 months in advance. On the first of each month, we will begin accepting reservations for the entire month of the following year. For example, on September 1, 2013, we will accept reservations through September 30, 2014.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended. We regret that we cannot offer a waitlist for accommodations.
- The majority of our rooms are available to book via our online reservation system.
- Reservations for individuals may be made for up to nine rooms*.
- Ten or more rooms for the same stay is considered a Group and these requests may be submitted to the Crater Lake Lodge Group Sales office. Read more information about Groups.
- When sending any correspondence via fax or email, please be sure to include complete information concerning your request, including name, billing address, phone number, email address (or fax number) to expedite a response.
- RV sites may not be reserved for tents exclusively, but RV campers may pitch up to 2 tents in their RV sites if space allows.
In order to reserve a room, a deposit equal to the first night of your stay (plus tax) is required on each room within seven days of making the reservation. If arriving within 14 days, a credit card deposit is required to make a reservation. You may use a Discover, JCB, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard or Visa and we will charge your credit card upon completion of the reservation.
The deposit will guarantee your room reservation for an arrival beyond 4:00 p.m. Please note: the deposit will guarantee the reservation and the first night’s room rate only. Any increases to the room rate after your reservation is confirmed will apply to all additional room nights. Any modifications to your reservation(s) may result in the entire stay being subject to the new applicable rate.
When reserving a Volcano Cruise, the required deposit is full payment. Any modifications to your reservation(s) may result in being subject to the new applicable rate.
Reservations may be modified or canceled up to 48 hours (2 days) prior to your arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Modify or Cancel Your Reservation
If your plans change, you may receive a full refund of the deposit provided you cancel the reservation and obtain a cancellation number at least two days prior to the designated check-in time and arrival date. If making a reservation within two days of arrival, the deposit is immediately non-refundable.
If you cancel your reservation less than two days prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited.
Please call us if canceling a reservation within five days of arrival. Cancellation requests beyond six days may be done via e-mail.
At this time, only reservations that were originally booked online may be modified or canceled online.
Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellations due to inclement weather.